- Obara K, .et al. Assessment of Inhibitory Effects of Hypnotics on Acetylcholine-Induced Contractions in Isolated Rat Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle, Biol Pharm Bull, 2019, 42(2):280-288 PMID: 30713259
- James B Jaggard, .et al. Hypocretin underlies the evolution of sleep loss in the Mexican cavefish, eLife, 2018, 7: e32637 PMID: 29405117
- Skillman B, .et al. Quantification of suvorexant in blood using liquid chromatography-quadrupole/time of flight (LC-Q/TOF) mass spectrometry, J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, 2018, Aug 1;1091:87-95 PMID: 29859493
- Clark L, .et al. On the use of Pichia pastoris for isotopic labeling of human GPCRs for NMR studies, J Biomol NMR, 2018, Aug;71(4):203-211 PMID: 30121871
- Sullinger S, .et al. Identification of Suvorexant in Urine Using Liquid Chromatography-Quadrupole/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (LC-Q/TOF-MS), J Anal Toxicol, 2017, Apr 1;41(3):224-229 PMID: 28035034
- Carson M, .et al. Quantification of suvorexant in urine using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, 2017, Jan 1;1040:289-294 PMID: 27825624
|Mechanism of action||Antagonist|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||MK4305, MK 4305|
|Suvorexant (MK-4305) is a potent, selective, and orally bioavailable antagonist of OX1R and OX2R currently under clinical investigation as a novel therapy for insomnia.|
|Solubility (25°C)*||In vitro||DMSO||10 mg/mL (22.17 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||22.18 mL||110.88 mL||221.77mL|
|0.5 mM||4.44 mL||22.18 mL||44.35 mL|
|1 mM||2.22 mL||11.09 mL||22.18 mL|
|5 mM||0.44 mL||2.22 mL||4.44 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 450.92. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.