- Li T, .et al. Bruton's tyrosine kinase potentiates ALK signaling and serves as a potential therapeutic target of neuroblastoma, Oncogene, 2018, Nov;37(47):6180-6194 PMID: 30013190
- S. Dallari, .et al. Src family kinases Fyn and Lyn are constitutively activated and mediate plasmacytoid dendritic cell responses, Nat Commun, 2017, 8: 14830 PMID: 28368000
- Andrea Haerzschel, .et al. BCR and chemokine responses upon anti-IgM and anti-IgD stimulation in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, Ann Hematol, 2016, 95(12): 1979每1988 PMID: 27542958
- Magdalena Winiarska, .et al. Inhibitors of SRC kinases impair antitumor activity of anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies, MAbs., 2014, 6(5): 1300每1313. PMID: 25517315
|Mechanism of action||Inhibitor|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|Bafetinib ((INNO-406) is a dual Bcr-Abl/Lyn tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the potential treatment of leukemia.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||100 mg/mL (173.42 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||0.5% methylcellulose/0.2% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||17.34 mL||86.72 mL||173.43mL|
|0.5 mM||3.47 mL||17.34 mL||34.69 mL|
|1 mM||1.73 mL||8.67 mL||17.34 mL|
|5 mM||0.35 mL||1.73 mL||3.47 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 576.6 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.