- Watanabe K, .et al. The Cep57-pericentrin module organizes PCM expansion and centriole engagement, Nat Commun, 2019, Feb 25;10(1):931 PMID: 30804344
- Val谷rian Pasche, .et al. Screening a repurposing library, the Medicines for Malaria Venture Stasis Box, against Schistosoma mansoni, Parasit Vectors, 2018, 11: 298 PMID: 29764454
- Takeshi Wakida, .et al. The CDK-PLK1 axis targets the DNA damage checkpoint sensor protein RAD9 to promote cell proliferation and tolerance to genotoxic stress, eLife, 2017, 6: e29953 PMID: 29254517
- Majid Momeny, .et al. Dacomitinib, a pan-inhibitor of ErbB receptors, suppresses growth and invasive capacity of chemoresistant ovarian carcinoma cells, Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 4204 PMID: 28646172
- Ifuji A, .et al. A novel immunofluorescence method to visualize microtubules in the antiparallel overlaps of microtubule-plus ends in the anaphase and telophase midzone, Exp Cell Res, 2017, Nov 15;360(2):347-357 PMID: 28942021
|Mechanism of action||Inhibitor|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|BI 2536 is a selective inhibitor of Plk1, which inhibits Plk1 enzyme activity at low nanomolar concentrations.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||21 mg/mL (40.25 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||100 mg/mL (191.69 mM)|
|In vivo||30% PEG400/0.5% Tween80/5% propylene glycol||15 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||19.17 mL||95.84 mL||191.68mL|
|0.5 mM||3.83 mL||19.17 mL||38.34 mL|
|1 mM||1.92 mL||9.58 mL||19.17 mL|
|5 mM||0.38 mL||1.92 mL||3.83 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 521.7. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.