- Fukumoto Y, .et al. Casein kinase 2 promotes interaction between Rad17 and the 9-1-1 complex through constitutive phosphorylation of the C-terminal tail of human Rad17, Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2018, Oct 2;504(2):380-386 PMID: 29902452
- ST Ribeiro, .et al. Casein kinase 2 controls the survival of normal thymic and leukemic 污汛 T cells via promotion of AKT signaling, Leukemia, 2017, Jul; 31(7): 1603每1610 PMID: 27899804
- Valentina Gandin, .et al. mTORC1 and CK2 coordinate ternary and eIF4F complex assembly, Nat Commun, 2016, 7: 11127 PMID: 27040916
- Ampofo E, .et al. Protein Kinase CK2 Regulates Leukocyte-Endothelial Cell Interactions during Ischemia and Reperfusion in Striated Skin Muscle, Eur Surg Res, 2016, 57(1-2):111-24 PMID: 27287005
- Emmanuel Ampofo, .et al. Role of protein kinase CK2 in the dynamic interaction of platelets, leukocytes and endothelial cells during thrombus formation., Thromb Res., 2015, Nov;136(5):996-1006 PMID: 26381437
- Emmanuel Ampofo, .et al. Inhibition of protein kinase CK2 suppresses tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-汐-induced leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction., Biochim Biophys Acta., 2015, Oct;1852(10 Pt A):2123-36 PMID: 26189586
- A. Margarida Gomes, .et al. Adult B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells display decreased PTEN activity and constitutive hyperactivation of PI3K/Akt pathway despite high PTEN protein levels, Haematologica, 2014, 99(6): 1062每1068 PMID: 24561792
|Mechanism of action||Inhibitor|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||Silmitasertib, CX 4945, CX4945|
|CX-4945 is a potent and selective orally bioavailable small molecule inhibitor of CK2 that inhibits human umbilical vein endothelial cell migration, tube formation, and blocks CK2-dependent hypoxia-induced factor 1 alpha (HIF-1α) transcription in cancer cells.|
|Solubility (25°C)*||In vitro||DMSO||16 mg/mL (45.74 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||28.59 mL||142.94 mL||285.88mL|
|0.5 mM||5.72 mL||28.59 mL||57.18 mL|
|1 mM||2.86 mL||14.29 mL||28.59 mL|
|5 mM||0.57 mL||2.86 mL||5.72 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 349.8 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.