- Hiroaki Suzuki, .et al. The proline每arginine repeat protein linked to C9-ALS/FTD causes neuronal toxicity by inhibiting the DEAD-box RNA helicase-mediated ribosome biogenesi, Cell Death Dis, 2018, Oct; 9(10): 975 PMID: 30250194
- Anastasia Gelgor, .et al. Nucleolar stress enhances lytic reactivation of the Kaposi＊s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus, Oncotarget, 2018, Mar 2; 9(17): 13822每13833 PMID: 29568397
- Wang ZF, .et al. The Hairpin Form of r(G4C2)exp in c9ALS/FTD Is Repeat-Associated Non-ATG Translated and a Target for Bioactive Small Molecules, Cell Chem Biol, 2018, Nov 29. pii: S2451-9456(18)30378-7 PMID: 30503283
- Yuko Fujiwara, .et al. A Nucleolar Stress每Specific p53每miR-101 Molecular Circuit Functions as an Intrinsic Tumor-Suppressor Network, EBioMedicine, 2018, Jul; 33: 33每48 PMID: 30049386
- Ma?“mouna Coura Kone, .et al. Three-Dimensional Distribution of UBF and Nopp140 in Relationship to Ribosomal DNA Transcription During Mouse Preimplantation Development, Biol Reprod, 2016, Apr;94(4):95, 1每12 PMID: 26984997
|Mechanism of action||Inhibitor|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|CX-5461 is a first-in-class non-genotoxic small molecule targeted inhibitor of RNA polymerase I (Pol I) that activates the p53 pathway without causing DNA damage.|
|Solubility (25°C)*||In vitro||DMSO||0.02 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||19.47 mL||97.35 mL||194.7mL|
|0.5 mM||3.89 mL||19.47 mL||38.94 mL|
|1 mM||1.95 mL||9.74 mL||19.47 mL|
|5 mM||0.39 mL||1.95 mL||3.89 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 513.6. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: email@example.com
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.