- JE Comer, .et al. Filovirus Virulence in Interferon α/β and γ Double Knockout Mice, and Treatment with Favipiravir, Viruses, 2019, Feb 3;11(2). pii: E137 PMID: 30717492
- Ma J, .et al. Enhancing the antiviral potency of ER 汐-glucosidase inhibitor IHVR-19029 against hemorrhagic fever viruses in vitro and in vivo, Antiviral Res, 2018, Feb;150:112-122 PMID: 29253498
- Ji-Ae Kim, .et al. Favipiravir and Ribavirin Inhibit Replication of Asian and African Strains of Zika Virus in Different Cell Models, Viruses, 2018, Feb; 10(2): 72 PMID: 29425176
- Haejin Chun, .et al. Efficient antiviral co-delivery using polymersomes by controlling the surface density of cell-targeting groups for influenza A virus treatment, Polym Chem, 2018, 9: 2116-2123
- Baz M, .et al. Combination Therapy with Oseltamivir and Favipiravir Delays Mortality but Does Not Prevent Oseltamivir Resistance in Immunodeficient Mice Infected with Pandemic A(H1N1) Influenza Virus, Viruses, 2018, Nov 3;10(11) PMID: 30400276
- Sehee Park, .et al. Combination Effects of Peramivir and Favipiravir against Oseltamivir-Resistant 2009 Pandemic Influenza A(H1N1) Infection in Mice, PLoS One., 2014, 9(7): e101325 PMID: 24992479
|Mechanism of action||Inhibitor|
|储存方式||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||T705, T 705|
|T-705, a substituted pyrazine compound, has been found to exhibit potent anti-influenza virus activity in vitro and in vivo.|
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||63.65 mL||318.27 mL||636.54mL|
|0.5 mM||12.73 mL||63.65 mL||127.31 mL|
|1 mM||6.37 mL||31.83 mL||63.65 mL|
|5 mM||1.27 mL||6.37 mL||12.73 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 157.1. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: email@example.com
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.