Catalog No. A12658YAP 抑制剂Verteporfin是抑制TEAD-YAP缔合和YAP诱导的肝过度生长的小分子。它也是一种有效的第二代光敏剂，衍生自卟啉。 了解更多
- Po-Ju Lee, .et al. Epstein-Barr viral product-containing exosomes promote fibrosis and nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression through activation of YAP1/FAPα signaling in fibroblasts, J Exp Clin Cancer Res, 2022, Aug 20;41(1):254 PMID: 35986369
- Wang Y, .et al. Verteporfin inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by multiple functions in RAW 264.7 cells, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 2019, 2019 Dec 5;387:114852 PMID: 31812773
- Abe T, .et al. Role of YAP Activation in Nuclear Receptor CAR-Mediated Proliferation of Mouse Hepatocytes, Toxicol Sci, 2018, Oct 1;165(2):408-419 PMID: 29893953
Catalog No. A16228MST1/MST2 抑制剂XMU-MP-1是一种可逆的选择性MST1/2抑制剂，对MST1和MST2的IC50值分别为71.1±12.9 nM和38.1±6.9 nM。 了解更多
- Inhibitor (抑制剂) (2)
Molecular Weight Calculator
Enter the chemical formula of a compound to calculate its molar mass and elemental composition:
Instructions to calculate molar mass (molecular weight) of a chemical compound:
To calculate molar mass of a chemical compound, please enter its chemical formula and click 'Calculate'.
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
Calculate the dilution required to prepare a stock solution
The Adooq dilution calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate how to dilute a stock solution of known concentration. Enter C1, C2 & V2 to calculate V1.
The dilution calculator equation
The Adooq dilution calculator is based on the following equation:
Concentration(start) x Volume(start) = Concentration(final) x Volume(final)
This equation is commonly abbreviated as: C1V1 = C2V2
An example of a dilution calculation using the Adooq dilution calculator
What volume of a given 10 mM stock solution is required to make 20ml of a 50 μM solution?
Using the equation C1V1 = C2V2, where C1=10 mM, C2=50 μM, V2=20 ml and V1 is the unknown:
- Enter 10 into the Concentration (start) box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 50 into the Concentration (final) box and select the correct unit (micromolar)
- Enter 20 into the Volume (final) box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 100 microliter (0.1 ml) appears in the Volume (start) box
Calculate the mass, volume or concentration required for a solution
The Adooq molarity calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate the:
- mass of a compound required to prepare a solution of known volume and concentration
- volume of solution required to dissolve a compound of known mass to a desired concentration
- concentration of a solution resulting from a known mass of compound in a specific volume
The molarity calculator equation
The Adooq molarity calculator is based on the following equation:
Mass (g) = Concentration (mol/L) x Volume (L) x Molecular Weight (g/mol)
An example of a molarity calculation using the Adooq molarity calculator
What is the mass of compound required to make a 10 mM stock solution in 10 ml of water given that the molecular weight of the compound is 197.13 g/mol?
- Enter 197.13 into the Molecular Weight (MW) box
- Enter 10 into the Concentration box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 10 into the Volume box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 19.713 mg appears in the Mass box
We promise all products to perform as described.