Lactate dehydrogenase A (LDHA)
- Inhibitor (抑制剂) (1)
Adooq 中国 (南京百鑫德诺生物科技有限公司)
Toll Free: (866) 930-6790
Not your Region? View all Distributors
Molecular Weight Calculator
Enter the chemical formula of a compound to calculate its molar mass and elemental composition:
Instructions to calculate molar mass (molecular weight) of a chemical compound:
To calculate molar mass of a chemical compound, please enter its chemical formula and click 'Calculate'.
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
Calculate the dilution required to prepare a stock solution
The Adooq dilution calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate how to dilute a stock solution of known concentration. Enter C1, C2 & V2 to calculate V1.
The dilution calculator equation
The Adooq dilution calculator is based on the following equation:
Concentration(start) x Volume(start) = Concentration(final) x Volume(final)
This equation is commonly abbreviated as: C1V1 = C2V2
An example of a dilution calculation using the Adooq dilution calculator
What volume of a given 10 mM stock solution is required to make 20ml of a 50 μM solution?
Using the equation C1V1 = C2V2, where C1=10 mM, C2=50 μM, V2=20 ml and V1 is the unknown:
- Enter 10 into the Concentration (start) box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 50 into the Concentration (final) box and select the correct unit (micromolar)
- Enter 20 into the Volume (final) box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 100 microliter (0.1 ml) appears in the Volume (start) box
Calculate the mass, volume or concentration required for a solution
The Adooq molarity calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate the:
- mass of a compound required to prepare a solution of known volume and concentration
- volume of solution required to dissolve a compound of known mass to a desired concentration
- concentration of a solution resulting from a known mass of compound in a specific volume
The molarity calculator equation
The Adooq molarity calculator is based on the following equation:
Mass (g) = Concentration (mol/L) x Volume (L) x Molecular Weight (g/mol)
An example of a molarity calculation using the Adooq molarity calculator
What is the mass of compound required to make a 10 mM stock solution in 10 ml of water given that the molecular weight of the compound is 197.13 g/mol?
- Enter 197.13 into the Molecular Weight (MW) box
- Enter 10 into the Concentration box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 10 into the Volume box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 19.713 mg appears in the Mass box
We promise all products to perform as described.