Catalog No. A11170Mps1 抑制剂AZ 3146是一种有效的选择性单极纺锤体1 (Mps1) 激酶抑制剂 (IC50 = 35 nM) 。它会干扰染色体对齐并覆盖纺锤体装配检查点，还抑制将Mad1，Mad2和着丝粒蛋白E（CENP-E）募集到动植物。 了解更多
- Ryuzaburo Yuki, .et al. The tyrosine kinase v-Src modifies cytotoxicities of anticancer drugs targeting cell division, J Cell Mol Med, 2021, Feb;25(3):1677-1687 PMID: 33465289
- Yamagishi A, .et al. Targeting Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Receptor Delays M-Phase Progression and Synergizes with Aurora B Inhibition to Suppress Cell Proliferation, Int J Mol Sci, 2020, Feb 5;21(3) PMID: 32033461
- Kakihana A, .et al. Heat shock-induced mitotic arrest requires heat shock protein 105 for the activation of spindle assembly checkpoint, FASEB J, 2018, Nov 29:fj201801369R PMID: 30496702
- Suzuki M, .et al. Effect of MPS1 Inhibition on Genotoxic Stress Responses in Murine Tumour Cells, Anticancer Res, 2016, Jun;36(6):2783-92 PMID: 27272789
Catalog No. A14290Mps1 抑制剂MPI-0479605是有丝分裂激酶Mps1的ATP竞争性和选择性抑制剂。 了解更多
Catalog No. A11218Mps1 抑制剂Mps1-IN-1是一种高效的选择性Mpls抑制剂，IC50为367 nM。相对于352个成员激酶组，选择性> 1000倍，主要是Alk和Ltk。 了解更多
- Inhibitor (抑制剂) (3)
Molecular Weight Calculator
Enter the chemical formula of a compound to calculate its molar mass and elemental composition:
Instructions to calculate molar mass (molecular weight) of a chemical compound:
To calculate molar mass of a chemical compound, please enter its chemical formula and click 'Calculate'.
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
Calculate the dilution required to prepare a stock solution
The Adooq dilution calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate how to dilute a stock solution of known concentration. Enter C1, C2 & V2 to calculate V1.
The dilution calculator equation
The Adooq dilution calculator is based on the following equation:
Concentration(start) x Volume(start) = Concentration(final) x Volume(final)
This equation is commonly abbreviated as: C1V1 = C2V2
An example of a dilution calculation using the Adooq dilution calculator
What volume of a given 10 mM stock solution is required to make 20ml of a 50 μM solution?
Using the equation C1V1 = C2V2, where C1=10 mM, C2=50 μM, V2=20 ml and V1 is the unknown:
- Enter 10 into the Concentration (start) box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 50 into the Concentration (final) box and select the correct unit (micromolar)
- Enter 20 into the Volume (final) box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 100 microliter (0.1 ml) appears in the Volume (start) box
Calculate the mass, volume or concentration required for a solution
The Adooq molarity calculator is a useful tool which allows you to calculate the:
- mass of a compound required to prepare a solution of known volume and concentration
- volume of solution required to dissolve a compound of known mass to a desired concentration
- concentration of a solution resulting from a known mass of compound in a specific volume
The molarity calculator equation
The Adooq molarity calculator is based on the following equation:
Mass (g) = Concentration (mol/L) x Volume (L) x Molecular Weight (g/mol)
An example of a molarity calculation using the Adooq molarity calculator
What is the mass of compound required to make a 10 mM stock solution in 10 ml of water given that the molecular weight of the compound is 197.13 g/mol?
- Enter 197.13 into the Molecular Weight (MW) box
- Enter 10 into the Concentration box and select the correct unit (millimolar)
- Enter 10 into the Volume box and select the correct unit (milliliter)
- Press calculate
- The answer of 19.713 mg appears in the Mass box
We promise all products to perform as described.